We are looking a full time CDP to join our team. Kokedama is a new restaurant opening in central Brighton, established by the people behind the well-known vegan venues ‘The Roundhill Pub’ in Brighton and ‘The Needlemakers Café’ in Lewes. We will be bringing an exciting addition to the thriving vegan scene in Brighton with an innovative menu including small plates, chef’s menus, creative cocktails and natural wines. We are open 7 days a week so you must be available to work weekends and evenings.
What we are looking for
- Experience as a CDP in a similar role.
- A passion for food and an understanding/respect for Plant-Based food.
- Stable career history with sustained employment periods in each role
- Dedication, motivation, and positivity
- Flexibility to cover shifts as required.
- Passion to deliver outstanding dishes whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner
- Ordering, basic EHO sheets and creative input to weekly menus
We look forward to hearing from you and organising an interview and trial date soon.
Pay and benefits
48 hours minimum
£11 – £12ph depending on experience
32 days holidays
Access to Pension Scheme
Equal share of tips